Alike an artisan taylor, we develop estate wines, ready to drink products from small châteaux as much as well-known brands, up to “haute couture” wines.
Expert in the art of vinification, blending and packaging, we offer solutions for the choice of the wine, its elaboration and its bottling and packaging.
From the study of our customers’ demands and aims, we are able to:
- Direct them towards the appropriate product(terroir, grapes, price range, organic…)
- Support them in the commercial process (shelf bottom product, exclusivities, range consistency, own brand name,…).
Our wine consultant intervenes very early in the process to:
- Guide the vinification and the ageing of the wine to reach the expected qualities and styles (fruity, structured, mineral, oaked…),
- Advise on the more relevant grapes (taste qualities, typicity, consumer afinity…)
- Develop wines in perfect harmony with the distributors’ and their customers’ expectations.
Sealed partnerships with our producers, give us a full guaranty of the best wine quality at competitive prices and according to the needed volumes.
The supply continuity is therefore ensured for every vintage.
We are able to ensure the promotion of our wines thanks to an exclusive packaging, innovative, modern or traditional, via a cleverly chosen marketing support.
As every detail is important, the key is to:
Determine the appropriate bottleSize, quality, content, color, engraving …See examples
Impress the minds at first sight!
Work on the visual creationGilding, cutting, water resistance, Organic standards, …See examples
Highlight the profile and identity of your wines.
Choose the best corkCork, screw cap, synthetic, logo,…See examples
Think of the consumer’s perception.
Take a good care of the capsule finishGraphic detail, subtle touch, identity marking, …See examples
Complete the bottle’s visual with elegance.
Consider the importance of the packagingFlat wooden cases of 6, 2x3 wooden cases, US size, individual box, …See examples
Select a solution that also goes beyond the function.